Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Meeting Baby Frankie

Meeting Baby Frankie

I was very excited for the day ahead of me it was finally time to see my newborn niece Frankie.
I woke up not very eager to get out of bed but I knew I had to.  I got up and went to my parents room to say good morning to the both of them and as I stepped into their room my mum said, “Morning Talia,  go clean your room then have a shower we’re going out today”.

I got very excited thinking about  where we were going, even though that destination was unknown to me at that time. Even though I tried to get information from them, they wouldn't tell me anything.  I ran back to my room made  my bed, opened the curtains and went for a quick shower. As soon as I got out my brother asked if I was coming to see the baby and right then I thought BABY FRANKIE!!! I was over the moon knowing I would see her very soon. I just had to wait in the lounge for my parents to get ready.  I felt like they were taking forever but if I wanted to come I had to wait patiently. It was around 11:30 and my parents we finally ready I said goodbye to my Grandad who was going back to his house soon and went to the car. My little sister was all the way at the back waiting for me to sit next to her since my two older brothers were in the middle and of cause my mum and dad at the front.

We were in Pakuranga and my dad stopped so that my mum could go into Farmers and get something for the baby while the rest of us stayed in the car waiting. It was about 30 minutes after she went into the shop and everyone was getting a little reckless from all the waiting we had to do especially if we were in the car doing nothing. But my mum came out with a cute baby outfit and hat for Frankie we were then off it took us about 15-25 minutes to get to the house and when we arrived I was hoping the baby was still up so I could so her beautiful face but of cause I wanted to hug her. As we were walking up the long stairs I got even more excited about seeing the baby we finally reached the top of the stairs and my little sister knocked on the door where Jane the mother of Frankie she opened up the door and said
“Hi come in”.

I took my shoes off and stepped inside where I gave Jane and her mother a hug saying hi and congratulations to both of them. My dad already had Frankie so I couldn't hold her just yet but that was okay I knew I would have my turn soon, I sat down in a comfortable seat next to my brother and just talked to Jane while I was waiting for Frankie to come to me. After my dad,mum and my older brother Peter had a turn at holding Frankie it was my turn, as soon as I first got her I was filled with joy just seeing her beautiful baby face and knowing she would be an amazing person growing up made me even more happier. I had to give her to my other brother Michael but I got her back again just for one last time before we had to go. I kissed her on her cheek and hugged her than we left to go get some lunch.

Today was an amazing day and I'm glad that I got to meet baby niece Frankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.